12826847

I own a twin mobile home which has been sited on my fathers

Customer Question

I own a twin mobile home which has been sited on my fathers land (Garden 1/3acre for 30 years. Several years ago I was granted permanent permission but in my name only. which I presume is the councils way of preventing me from selling. my daughter has lived with us throughout.
i would like to apply for the mobile to be changed into her name, so I cane move down to my fathers cottsge, also I would llike to know if there is a law that if we have lived in the same mobile for a set number of years would that give us the right to build a permenant structure in its place,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola, I am happy to wait. Thank you Jennie XXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your efforts, perhaps you will be kind enough to refund my 26 pounds. Thank you Jennie XXXXXX