12826847

I own my own home. Family i was brought up with have out staid

Customer Question

I own my own home. Family i was brought up with have out staid their welcome. Mother elderly now who i bought property from in 2006 carried on paying the bills. If i sell the property from under her and buy it back it would quash her right to half the property after 14 years of paying the bills. Which i did successfully with Barclays Bank. i will make it up to her financially elsewhere. She isn't the problem yet.
My brother is. He is 45, unemployed, and is alway aggressive towards me. To the degree i want him out. Mother has the old deeds. Bank has the new. How do i go about getting what i want.
Also i have big plans for my property. Sitting in one bought the three to the block of four. Two property should of cleared out by now according to the vacancy agreement struck with the sale of these three other houses. Even i fear my builder has taken a bribe to let them remain in the property illegally.
How can i get them out? Matthew X.
For clarity when you purchased the property from your mother was that at the market rate or was there an agreement that she woudl be able to remain in the property for life?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No special agreement with mother.

Property sold at market rate.

Matthew X.

How old is your mother and what bills has she continued to pay?
Do you actually want her to leave - or just your brother?