UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am applying UK neutrialization But i have to Parking tickets in dec 2014. 35 p

Customer Question

I am applying for the UK neutrialization
But i have to Parking tickets in dec 2014. 35 pounds per ticket. Which I paid on both the times in time . I might have 2 more Parking tickets in before 12 moth. ( total 4 parking tickets in 7 years while living in UK )
1) Do It is required to declare that on the application form I dont have the exact details when and where it happened.
The only place to give the details i Criminal conviction is this constitutes a criminal conviction
2) Does this constitutes as "numerous fixed penality notices" according to Point 3.2b of
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/406368/Chapter_18_Annex_D_v02.pdf
"Received numerous fixed penalty notices which would suggest a pattern of behaviour that calls into question their character."
So should I wait for another year or apply now.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Customer:

Who issued the parking tickets? Private companies or the council? Did you pay them and did you receive any fixed penalty notices?

Customer :

Portsmouth city council issued the tickets

Customer :

Hi is this a live chat??

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Council Parking Tickets are NOT criminal offence or fixed penalty.
Private parking fines are NOT criminal matter only civil.
Therefore you can tick NO - you do NOT have any criminal fixed penalty.
Thank you for your response. Did you receive any fixed penalty notices (FPNs) or Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)?If yes, how many and on what dates?