12826847

my partner has 44000.00 debt on his credit cards. he

hi
my partner has 44000.00 debt on his credit cards. he has 3 properties 1 residential and 2 buy to let. his income was commision based and in the past months his commision has been cut and every month he is in defciet of 600.00 he wants to do debtmangament as cant afford the crdit crd payments wil his houses be affected as it is unsecured loan
How much can he pay a month?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

200.00 at the moment it is at 750.00 but he has used his savings and now next month can only pay 200.00

There is a chance his properties could be affected.
This really comes down to whether they accept his proposal and do not sue.
It is quite unlikely that they are going to be happy with payments of £200 a month although it is better than nothing. In my experience creditors are looking for about £200 in every £10k.
They may not sue. They do not always. They will not know that he has properties with equity so may take the view that £200 a month is better than a CCJ attracting nothing.
If they do sue though and they get a CCJ then they could seek orders relating to the rental property.
That is a long way off and not all that likely but it is possible.
Sorry if that is bad news.