UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

. I asked a question yesterday concerning the work of Prizemaster

Customer Question

Hi. I asked a question yesterday concerning the work of Prizemaster Canada, who have persuaded me that I have won third prize in their draw last November of £325000. The stated date of delivering this money, 23rd or 24th March has passed by and I cannot get into the company to ask what is up. You kindly said that you would try to answer my query - is it a scam? yesterday, have you had any luck? Kind regards *****
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jim,

This is a well known scam and you should not send any money to them. See the warning below from the Metropolitan Police:

http://content.met.police.uk/Article/Prizemaster-International/1400010723731/1400010723731

If you have sent them any money, it is likely that you will not recover it.

Sorry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid that the knowledge of what these people do and the scam, which was very good, was not known here in Isle of Wight. Money has been given to "The Gaming Commission" in Europe and all seemed above board. However thank you for your answer.

Welcome.