75100385

The shed that was put on park when we purchased our home was

The shed that was put on park when we purchased our home was put on by park owner it has slowly subsided we told six months after purchase and various times since and now says it is our fault and refuses to rectify how do stand this has now gone for 12 years
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

On what basis is he saying it is your fault?

Alex Watts :

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: The park owner says we moved shed wich is not possible because of position of shed
Alex Watts :

Ok, do you know the cost of putting this right?

Customer: No but I do know it will be expensive
Alex Watts :

Ok what you need to do is get a number of quotes for getting the work done. This then forms your loss. You need to take a number of quotes for getting it done.

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request they do the work and start it within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Alex Watts :

More than £10,000 then you will need representation for trial.

Alex Watts :