12826847

if a will done by a solicitor,but after the death of the testator

Customer Question

if a will done by a solicitor,but after the death of the testator the will is found invalid due to a mistake in the *****@******.*** course of action should be taken??? the mistake is on the first line as follows its got SIGNED BY ME ON THE' then instead of printing the day of the month he has signed it then it says DAY OF he has put 21 sept 2007.then signed it again on the next line marked signature of testor.now the estate is in probate and thy say the will is invalid???
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Could you confirm if it is the Probate Registry who have said the Will is invalid?

Are Solicitors dealing with the Estate?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it was the probate registry who said the will is invalid..and it is them that are dealing with the estate.....ie kings cout trust ,probtate firm....

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cancel the question please......have found out the witneses signed at different times without being present at the testators signing..so the will is invalid...........regards