13262538

If a social worker was running a child protection case and

If a social worker was running a child protection case and heading the meetings, writing report and being involved in PLOs etc would the fact that she is not registered make her work illegal. If she worked on it for 8 months. If the local authority blocked questions about her registration number and did not allow you to know it and that she was not listed in her work name on the socialworkers register
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
It doe snot make her work illegal - but it does mean that that work can be challenged as being questionable and the Local Authority may well have to repeat the work involved.
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Clare

I appreciate your answer and that her work could be challenged however if we are being blocked from knowing her registration number who would we contact to find out. We have tried the chair woman from the child protection review IRU and she has not got back to us also the line manager is being very evasive and unhelpful. Is there somebody above them we could contact. We are in an ongoing child protection and want to keep things positive and have changed social worker to a registered one but 8 months of negative paperwork including PLO were done by previous one. any advice would be appreciated or a way to approach this.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
would like another experts opinion if possible. I have been waiting a long time for an answer to my second question. wish I hadn't spent the money a bit disappointed