12826847

, I was wondering if you could help, I have an ex who has

Customer Question

Hi, I was wondering if you could help, I have an ex who has been threatening to expose private messages and pictures that we shared while together. The blackmail started months ago when he would use things he had done for me like lay some flooring and saying he will take it back if I didnt try to be with him, I have said he can take these things away if he leaves me alone but now he's threatened to start showing message conversations and pictures of myself with everyone in my town because I won't be with him. He was banging at my door the other evening at 11.30pm and he disturbed and scared myself and my children (who aren't his). I live in fear as he comes by my house to make sure I'm not seeing other men and I really don't know what more to do. I tried going along with his demands for the past few months as I didn't want him doing anything to hurt my children but I'm at my wits end.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything legally I can do to get him to stop all of this?
It depends what you mean by expose.
What is he proposing to actually do with them,?