29905560

I am looking to file a claim in excess of the MCOL upper limits

I am looking to file a claim in excess of the MCOL upper limits using fee remission.
How may I do this please?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. If your claim is for more than the online claims limit then you will have to issue your claim in paper format directly to the County Court. You can do this by completing form N1:

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

At the same time you need to fill out form EX160 to apply for a fee remission:

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex160a-eng.pdf

You then send both forms, together with the required documents (as per the guidance) to:

County Court Money Claims Centre

PO Box 527

Salford

M5 0BY

I hope this clarifies your position? If you could please quickly let me know that would be great, as it is important for us to keep track of customer satisfaction. Thank you

Customer:

That is great. Thank you very much.

Ben Jones :

you are welcome, all the best

Customer:

Hi Ben, I am being told that I need to send two copies of every document to Salford, yet the N1 Notes form mentions nothing of this. Is this correct?

Ben Jones :

Hi you should indeed send two copies of everything

Ben Jones :

If your original question has been answered I would be grateful if you could please quickly rate my answer - it only takes a second to do and is an important part of our process. I can still answer follow up questions afterwards if needed. Thank you