12826847

my 7 year old daughter is due to sleepover at her dads however

Customer Question

my 7 year old daughter is due to sleepover at her dads however court ordered that until the safeguarding checks have been done on the house this is not possible,his solicitor wrote me an email yesterday saying checks had been done but i have had no contact from cafcass or the courts to back this up and also it has come to light that his gf lives with him and she wasn't spoken about at the hearing the only check thats in progress is the one on his housemate, so the problem i have is am i right to say she cannot sleepover until cafcass and the courts and i have been notified and can i request a check to be done on his girlfriend who is there a lot i don't know if my daughter has a bed or where she is sleeping and feel i don't have the evidence yet the order states she can go there over easter hols as long as the checks have been done can you advise me on any of this please
When was the Order made?