13262538

.I'm a 45 year old, British ex***** *****ving in the Czech

Hello.I'm a 45 year old, British ex***** *****ving in the Czech Republic. On a recent visit (Hastings,East Sussex UK) to my step father he said he would adopt me if i found out how it was done. I have looked all over the internet for information without any obvious luck. All info is for child adoption. I was directed to your web site. Please, if you could direct me to any relevant web site that deals with this subject.
I thank you for your time and expertise.
Best regards
Graham Cornelius
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that Adult adoption is not possible in the UK which is why you cannot find anything about it.
please ask if you need further details