12826847

My ex partner was sentenced and I received about a year

Customer Question

My ex partner was sentenced and I received about a year later a bill asking to pay 5800 towards his legal cost by rosssendales. I told them that he had no assets and at the confication hearing the judge ruled that my house could not be used for his confication bill as it was not obtained by unlegal money but my hard work. Rosssendales told me to prove this and I spent months chasing the courts finally received a email which I forwarded on to them. They then wrote to me saying they could base the figure on his partners assets as they are now aware he has no assets. They have since tf the case further and I wrote to Alexander solicitors about this and send them paperwork to confirm we were separate. They have ask me for a forwarding address but I don't know as we separated on very bad terms as we had an arrange marriage and all family have dropped ties with . Can they come into my house and remove goods the house has always been in my name but the cps took me to court to get half the house but judged ruled in my favour and his confication bill dropped as he had no assets left. How can I prove we have separated other than tax credit letters and council tax bill and
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel the question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can u cancel it and refund my account taken to long got answer from cab