13262538

I am looking to help a friend. Bulgarian woman deliverd a baby

I am looking to help a friend. Bulgarian woman deliverd a baby in Spain an year a go. the father of that baby is a bulkgarian man who lives in uk with his mother in her property.
he was invited in spain to be regestred as a father, but he refuse.
Since then when the mother ask him for help he start screaming, insulting her on a phone, refising to take a responsibility.He is off work, becaouse of a depression and alcohol addiction. Is there any legal way for her to ask him for help with the child?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Your friend has two choices.
She can apply for child maintenance in Spain and then arrange for it to be enforced here in the UK.
Or she can make to an application to the Court here in the Uk for Child Maintenance
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details