Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

is it legal to have a start date and a qualifying date two

Customer Question

is it legal to have a start date and a qualifying date two years before that date and not being notified of it thanks keith
Ben Jones :

uationHello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please provide more details of your situation

JACUSTOMER-l9j11nqq- :

hi question is to do with a benefit change for disabled pensioners the qualifying date was two years ago there was not notified at that time I am a pension before the start date this will only affect pensioners between 65 and 66 years old meaning that two pensioners standing side by side do not have equal right at the start date I was only notified 6 weeks ago

JACUSTOMER-l9j11nqq- :

JACUSTOMER-l9j11nqq- says:
4/7/15 6:28 PM

Ben Jones :

I have looked into your query in more detail but do not think I have the answer to your question. I will therefore opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no I do not wont to waite any longer