75100385

- can you advise me re ccj which is still on my credit file

Customer Question

hi - can you advise me re ccj which is still on my credit file but was paid before date of hearing
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I assume it was a trial?

JACUSTOMER-yv73fzcc- :

Hi - our solicitor issued us with an invoice we were not expecting and they posted it to our old address so we knew nothing about it (all previous correspondence had been via email). Then a letter was sent to our correct address Oct 2014 saying they were taking us to court in Nov for the amount. We paid this immediately and the solicitor sent a letter to the court asking to set aside the judgement as it had been raised in error and the solicitor paid necessary fee. Now on my credit score the CCJ appears and we cannot get a mortgage, rent a property as now classed as bad debtors!