75100385

What is the rate of Age-related Personal Allowance

What is the rate of Age-related Personal Allowance for 2014 specified in s36 of the Income Tax Act 2007?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Alex Watts : [(1) An individual who makes a claim is entitled to a personal allowance of £10,500, or (if greater) the section 35 amount, for a tax year if the individual—(a) was born after 5 April 1938 but before 6 April 1948
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts : Personal Allowance for people born between 6 April 1938 and 5 April 1948 £10,500
Alex Watts : Personal Allowance for people born before 6 April 1938 £10,660 £10,
Alex Watts : For more information please see
Alex Watts : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/rates-and-allowances-income-tax/rates-and-allowances-income-tax
Customer:

OK, thanks.