12826847

, I wanted to found out, if apply family

Customer Question

Hi, I wanted to found out, if I apply for my husband to join family living in the UK; under coming to look after our child, would I still need to meet the income requirement of £18600. we have already applied for spouse visa but was refused and then we did a appeal we have been waiting for 3 years now and our son is 14 months. can you please help us to get on the right path.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close itCan you refund my money as well please. Kind regards,Gurpreet XXX