12826847

Kennel Club creates Breed Councils. Their existance dependant

Customer Question

Kennel Club creates Breed Councils. Their existance dependant upon a 50% majority of registered breed clubs. Now with less than 50% of registered clubs as members of the Breed Council the Kennel Club dissolved the organisation.
The Kennel Club then directed the former chairman, now without elected office, to hold the
Cheque Book. Several members of breed clubs made personal donations to this Breed Council. They regard this Kennel Club Decision as beyond any regulation or rule. The former chairman was devisive in the handling of meetings and instrumental in the loss of
member breed clubs. Can those who made donations have their donations returned?
If so in what manner?.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please advise regarding the information required in order to proceed.

Mike.

No further information is needed at this time. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Was the donation conditional upon anything please?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?