12826847

Traffic Accident @9.20am20th March 2015.My wife, holder of

Customer Question

Traffic Accident @9.20am20th March 2015.My wife, holder of a full driver licence but still careful &conscient of other road users,myself present in the car was entering a city main road on a right turn from a side road having carefully for traffic oncoming from her right was hit heavily by a single deck large coach coming from the opposite direction but straddling the centre line by about 4 foot on our side.Three witnesses, one a lady driver waiting to pull out from a side road on the other side of the main roadplus two workers barrowing garden rubbish into a small skip on the other side from us stated that the coach was been driven in excess of the limit whilst the coach driver, aged 20 years on his second days experience of coaches, stated he was travelling at 25 mph.Impact was evident on the road surface from our forced stop with escaping reservoir water 40inches clear of central road Markings
what would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo,

Just as we reached "Your Expert needs more information it seemed that my Laptop crashed and until about 21.00hrs 08 April was I able to track down where we had got to.Now I am not sure whether it reached you and whether another Fee 0f £38 is due.

Is it possible for you to email me direct on *****@******.*** a working solution in accordance with yourself & Just Answer

Peter H Spiller ACIB

I think your email address has been blocked out.
Can you see my information requests?
I just need to know what you would like to know about this please?