13262538

Have you got any answers yet Mrs Birch

Have you got any answers yet for Mr Mrs Birch
I need some more information if you wish me to help you
I asked it here
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/9058l-great-grand-children-brought-two-two-bedroom-flat.html
It is clear that your grandson and his children are entitled to be rehoused - and to be honest I am surprised that Social Services have not been able to achieve this given the potential Care Proceedings.
The only way of ensuring that your grandson is even higher on the list is to actually evict him so that he and the children are in Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
The other alternative is that he looks for a private rental and pressure is place don Social service sto help fund the deposit
Please ask if you need further details