Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Due to a heart attack, i had to have surgery last July2014

Customer Question

Due to a heart attack, i had to have surgery last July2014 . Due to this my fiances suffered terribily badly . I just heard today baliffs are coming to my property to retrieve some goods to clear the debt .
I called them today saying I would send them a cheque for £400 thic week they totally refuse this . What can i do to stop this ? please contact me on 0797-9016152 with your advice . Thank you .
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Unfortunately I do not offer telephone advice but I would be delighted to assist you online here if that is acceptable? Alternatively I can opt out and it may be that one of my colleagues will be willing to provide telephone assistance (I am not sure if any of my colleagues offer this). Would you let me know how you would like to proceed?