UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

dear Solicitor, My name in Fabrice and I writing from

Hello dear Solicitor, My name in Fabrice and I writing from Norwich. I have a question and its this, I have been accused for 3 fosses allegations just recently 2 sex assaults and 1 beating while I was just submitting my wife and my son's visa from Africa!
as its a criminal offences is it going to affect my family to get their Visas??
so far I have the appointment to appear at the court on 28-08-15
please help with a clean answer because I'm getting mad wherever I think about the amount of money I have spent so far on this matter(Visa)
I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD UNDERSTANDING
Mr Fabrice
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Have you been yet? And if they are false do you believe that it will not result in a criminal conviction?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello there?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry I don't understand your question very well! could you please repeat them again?

Fabrice

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I do apologise.
Have you been convicted of the offence?
If the allegations are false do you believe that you will be convicted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I haven't yet been Judge bye the court and that will be to the Judge to decide after hearing from me.
What I rally want to know from you is this,
If a person get arrested for the first time about any criminal offences which may not be true, as a foreigner in this Country is that information of the person goes straight away on His or Hers Record at the Immigration ????
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
No, it does not go straight immigration, but the fact that you have been arrested goes on the police data base, now if the home office wanted they could check the police record and see if you name comes up ( this is now done as a matter of course)
However the home office usually do no check criminal history of the sponsor it is usually the applicant that the home office do the criminal checks.
Any applicant you make for your wife and son to join you should not be affected by your arrested and alleged offences.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.