75100385

, i seen an vehicle in an advert on auto trader which

Customer Question

Hello, i seen an vehicle in an advert on auto trader which i wanted to purchase. I contacted the seller and after many emails and much deliberation they told me if i wished to go ahead with the purchase i should then go to an Apple Pay link provided. So i finally clicked onto the link and got talking to what i thought was an Apple Pay adviser. The adviser proceeded to tell me they were my security and would only release my money to the seller 15 days after delievery. I asked the seller at one stage if paypal would be suitable and the reply was they had had bad experiences with them in the past. They then told me there were other people interested and if i still wanted the vehicle to make a bank transfer of £8200.00 into a bank account in Leeds. So i decided to go ahead with the purchase now it like i’ve lost not only large amount of my life savings but my faith in humanity! I have contacted auto trader, the bank who told me to contact the police which i did they took some notes after almost 3 weeks no one has got back to me. I’ve been advised to contact a solicitor I live in N.Ireland i am 54 live alone and i’m at my wits end and it just seems no one wants take responsibility. regards, Neville
Alex Watts :

Hello Neville my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I am sorry to hear of your situation. Did you not get the vehicle or was it faulty?

Alex Watts :

Do you know the address of the seller please?