75100385

I am being harvested by my the flat above? 1. drain pipe

I am being harvested by my the flat above?
1. drain pipe fitted across my bathroom window. Reported to the police but advised best not to report it. as it would make things worse.
2. Fraudulent letter sent to small claims court saying that we were going to pay the handyman bill and wished to apologise for everything. (luckily the Demister (judge) did not throw out the case.We won the case. Due to our reaction to the letter the Demister advised us to take a copy to the police. Police response was "what do you think we can do".
please can any one help
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Did you also ask the court for an order that the flat remove the pipe please?

Customer:

At the time I did not want cause any trouble, so i agreed with the police not to report the pipe to the police. i have not been to court about this issue.

Customer:

the lady concerned was videoing my window and a lot of people did not wish to work on it. when i raised the matter with the flat management company, one of them agreed to re-route the pipe back to the original place. and install the cap that had been in dispute.

Alex Watts : Has it already been to small claims?
Customer:

the harassment no.

Alex Watts : So the police won't do anything at all ? Have you kept a diary of the harassment ?
Customer:

yes.

Customer:

the lady presented a bill for the placement of the pipe to the flat Management, which was declined to pay. the lady as the previous Secretary had set up internet access to the F/M account & then linked it to her own account. when the F/M declined to pay the lady transferred the money out of the F/M account & some other money for work on her personal property. total £100.00 this was only discovered when we received the statements. We had not considered this possibility as we needed two signatures for any transfers or cheque.

Customer:

the police say i and the other people being harassed have no proof.

Customer:

we haave not yet reported the theft from the bank account, as the F/M did not want to make the court case any worse.

Alex Watts :

OK, then you can see a Solicitor to write to ask them to stop harassing or you will go to Court.

Alex Watts :

Or you can just go ahead and issue proceedings yourself.

Alex Watts :

You would need to complete forms N1

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

And N16a

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

The Court will send them a copy and list for an initial hearing.

Alex Watts :

If at that hearing the matter is contested the Judge will give directions and set it down for a trial.

Alex Watts :

In the meantime the Judge will consider whether to make an interim injunction

Alex Watts :

If an injunction is made final or interim and it is breached this is contempt of Court and they can be warned, fined or sent to prison

Alex Watts :

You may need to instruct a Solicitor to act for you and represent in Court but if you win then you can ask for those costs

Alex Watts :

Customer:

no that is fine thank you.