75100385

Referring to my earlier communication, on 26th March, I sent

Referring to my earlier communication, on 26th March, I sent (recorded delivery) a 10 day warning notice that unless I received their refund I would take the matter further.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Alex Watts :

Do you want to know what to do next please?

Customer:

Yes please. I also need to know if I am going to be much out of pocket! Pensioners' pockets are not too deep.

Alex Watts : As they did not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : If you want fee remission and if you are on a low income you can then you need to issue a paper claom on form N1 and send it to your local court.
Alex Watts : You will need to fill in a form and provide evidence of fee remission. This can be found here
Alex Watts : http://www.fbu.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/HM-Court-and-Tribunal-fees.pdf
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Thank you, ***** ***** now start proceedings.