75100385

, had a kitchen installed in feb 2012 and due to many mistakes

hi, had a kitchen installed in feb 2012 and due to many mistakes and bad workmanship it still is not complete. They have always agreed to the faults and sent more fitters and more parts to rectify these. Two managers came to my home in jan 2015 was bullied into agreeing to let them rectify the faults they agreed was wrong.There are other items I feel are not right but was told they were within legal limits ( ie. floor tiles sink etc ).I rely do not want them back in my home and as they have had three years and I have lost count of how many they have promised to get it right.I would like money back and find my own fitters to finish the work. I would like to know what are my rights. Yours faithfully, Mrs W. Linnard
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how much you paid for the kitchen ?

Customer:

£11816.68

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Alex Watts :

Over £10,000 you will need a Solicitor and have to pay for representation.

Alex Watts :

Therefore you may wish to consider limiting your claim to £10,000 to keep it a small claim

Alex Watts :

If you go above £10,000 and lose you would also be liable for the legal costs of the other side.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

within 14 days of when . I had this letter in february.

Alex Watts :

If you sent the letter then you can issue proceedings now

Customer:

I have not sent the signed letter back to them as I feel there are items that need doing that they have not listed and the letter says "I CONFIRM THE ABOVE LIST IS CORRECT"

Alex Watts :

Sure.

Alex Watts :

Dont send it so you can issue proceedings if you wish

Customer:

OK

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you today at all?

Customer:

No thank you

Alex Watts :

Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply