Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

what is the defenition of illegal imegrunt

Customer Question

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Illegal (sometimes termed irregular) immigrants in the UK include those who have:
entered the UK without authority
entered with false documents
overstayed their visas
worked or studied on a tourist visa/ non-immigrant visa waiver
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if an person has been asked to come in to UK,under arrengments made between UK athorities IE. PSNI,Border security agency,&home office.the same person has come in UKunder these arrengments VIA something called wavier of visa . Is this person illegal or legal ?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
No provided you have entered the UK through the boarder ie Airport or sea port and have been allowed to enter with the permission of the Home Office, then you are not considered an illegal entrant. However, if there is an expiry date on your entry and you have stayed beyond this date then you will be considered an illegal immigrant.
I hope this clarifies the matter,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this person was allowed to come in to UK via stansted airport , as said under something called wavier of VISA,which was arenged between PSNI,BORDER SECURTY AGENCY,&Home office. He is still treated as illegal . Why ? this person tried two weeks earlier, when he still had three days left, of two years visa, with the knowleage ,acknowleagement of UK athorities as mentioned earlier,because he had only three days visa he was turned away by the athorities at the departure airport.he lost all he spent on that ticket.He arived in UK on 7th october 2013.since then he is being held in coustody without any aid as he will not be issued with N I no:by the BSA. I whould lyke this answered.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought thats all the aswer i was going to get. but when chacked this morning your recponce , i am pleased,thank you. yes please continue with search .

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.