12826847

I received summons notification from my borough of notifying them on my cha

Hi I received summons notification from my borough for failure of notifying them on my changes of circumstances as I was self employed and received student finance without informing them as I was only studying 3 days a week but considered as full time student which I thought was not necessary as I was still working as self employed so thought no changes of circumstances. Now I received a court summons . what should I do.
I have not denied that during an interview recorded last year where I told the the truth
Are you asking if you have a defence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I am asking what will happen as although I have told them the truth. Will I be arrested

No. You are on a summons.
They may put you on bail at court but you would not be remanded in custody for this.
It is never a good idea to admit offences if that is what you mean when you say you have told the truth. obviously nobody can lie but no comment interviews are golden when there is no positive defence. If you have admitted the offence then you will have to plead guilty I'm afraid. There is no way around that if indeed you have made admissions.
Was there anything else you wanted to know?