UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have met and love a Filipino woman of 50yrs old, I am 66

I have met and love a Filipino woman of 50yrs old, I am 66 in august 2015. I still work full time, and will continue as long as I stay fit and healthy. I wish to marry her and live in the UK at my home, she is living and working in japan at the moment and has been for 15yrs. how/where do I stand within UK law please
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may marry her in Japan and if she is lawfully living in Japan, she may apply for a UK spouse visa from there to enable her to live with you in the UK.
The main criteria is that you need to be earning at least £18600 per annum. Both your ages are fine.
The requirements are summarised here
http://www.depreyconsulting.com/uk-visas/marriage-visas/
May I help further?