12826847

Two quick questions. Is a building built without planning

Customer Question

Two quick questions. Is a building built without planning permission uninsurable and secondly does the 4 year rule still apply in England?

I have a busy luxury campsite and have built a new timber frame unit which is now finished. This was built without planning to meet demand but I am now worried that my insurance is invalid and am trying to check if there are any rules in place such as the 4 year rule to smooth the process of Retrospective planning.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

If you close this question will I get a refund?

Yes, we process a refund on request. Please let me know if you would like me to go ahead.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, please process a refund. Thanks