75100385

I have been accused of being a heroin user. The person refuses

I have been accused of being a heroin user. The person refuses to say why they think this or what evidence they have. Also I have offered to pay for private testing which they won't accept.
What action can I take to clear my name?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is this in the context of please?
Customer: Apparently gossip. I have asked the person accusing me what basis or evidence they have to make the claim. They reply with "I have seen enough that I know" when asked what they have seen they refuse to give specific details.
Customer: i work in mental health in the Nhs
Customer: the accuser is music teac
Customer: The accuser was the closest of friends and to my knowledge with him there's no background arguments or fall out.
Customer: both sides have experimented with legal highs in the past, and on occasion recreational substance use may occur but never of the nature or degree of this accusation
Alex Watts : Ok let me give this some thought
Customer: Ok
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve? If you want to sue for libel it can costs many thousands?