13262538

I would like to know if I can protest a will that my grandmother

Customer Question

I would like to know if I can protest a will that my grandmother has left her house to her 4 children but I was raised by her from the age of 3 months old as I'm her grandson but made to believe she was my mum I wasn't adopted but she claim my family allowance and everything and my grandfather was my next of King but now deciesed .my uncle the eldest son sorts all my nans finances out if he knew she was to change her will he stop helping her so she feels it has to stay this way even thoe she not happy at all .Is there anyway she could change the will without my uncle knowing even thoe he is executive of the will
is your grandmother still mentally capable?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes my Grandmother is still mentally capable

Then it would be appropriate for her to see a solicitor on her own and make a new Will
She doe snot have to tell ANYONE what is in the Will unless she wishes to do so
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

But would her eldest son my uncle have to know being he is executive of the will at present

HI
No he does not have to be told