12826847

I need to contact a human rights specialized solicitor

Customer Question

Hi!
I need to contact a human rights specialized solicitor as close is possible from my home address:NG34 0PT
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

In distance order:

Alex Watts :

The Ringrose Law Group- 01529 301300

Alex Watts :

Burton & Co LLP - 01529 306008

Alex Watts :

Chattertons Inc Peake Snow & Jeudwine - 01529 411500

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Hi Alex

Alex Watts :

Sills & Betteridge LLP - 01529 302800

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

i would need the post code of your office, please

Alex Watts :

Double & Megson- 01778 423376

Alex Watts :

We are an online question and answer service, we do not have offices I am afraid.

Alex Watts :

But these are local Solicitors to your postcode

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I am ****** *******, I am a surgeon vet, working as official veterinarian, enforcement in Boston, Spalding and Bourne area

Alex Watts :

Ok. You asked me for Solicitors within NG34 0PT - I have listed 5 of these above for you

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I was involved in the biggest lions rescue in the history that was on BBC and all the mass media in the uk and international in 2010

Alex Watts :

Ok.

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I was thrown in several stupids trials with the company that was my employer and kept the animals in horrible, cruel conditions. I win in all the trials, but there is a problem that make the point for Human rights court.

Alex Watts :

ok

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I visited some in the area, but nobody gave me a straight answer. Who can represent me in the Human Rights Court. Nobody came back with an answer

Alex Watts :

Who took you to Court?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Time is passing an as my solicitor said, in 25th of April is the last day to make the appeal

Alex Watts :

So you already have a Solicitor

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I have to take my ex-employer to the Human Rights Court

Alex Watts :

Is your ex employer a public body?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Yes

Alex Watts :

Which article do you say they breached?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I won the trials with them, I was put back in my position, (manager of the Zoo) and I received the payments during the trials, but the Court considered them being compensation, by Court mistake. In fact, they are only the monthly payments that i should received anyway, being their emploee

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Probably I should complain against the magistrates

Alex Watts :

So you disagree with the Court's decision?

Alex Watts :

Which Court was it? Magistrates, Crown, Tribunal?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

My lawyer is ready to give a brief explanation to anyone who will engage to go with my case in the Human Righhts court

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Was the Appeal Court in Romania. The commission was made by 3 magistrates

Alex Watts :

So this is not a UK law question?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I have all scanned by my lawyer. Have them on emails, in attachments. Need only a translation in english

Alex Watts :

Is this a UK law question please?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

It is european legislation. Employees european legislation.

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

EU laws.

Alex Watts :

Did you see my list of Solicitors local to you at your address of NG34?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Romania was already in EU at the point when all happened.

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I've seen the solicitors companies names you sent to me

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

Ok.

Alex Watts :

That is what you asked for?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

More exactly which one is, or are specialized in EU employees rights?

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Can you find for me, a real person, a barrister, to look, urgent on my documents?

Alex Watts :

Yes they deal with civil liberties etc

Alex Watts :

Sadly I can't give you a specific person.

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Then, an advice, where to go first. I'm working and can't attend appointments just only to be pass from a week to other. I'm paying to have attention, but where I was asking, they told me they are not dealing with such pb. Ring Rose for ex, Chatertons, for exemple, too

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Did all you mentioned have barristers for EU employees law and barristers for Human Rights Courts/

Alex Watts :

Sadly I think this is outside my area of expertise. I shall opt out and let someone else help you.

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

Thank you very much for your honesty and please pass me to somebody who is dealing with

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I'm here an waiting for somebody specialized in EU employees rights

JACUSTOMER-o2l4yf3c- :

I'm still here, waiting to find an expert, to take my case.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.