75100385

the defendant in my surveyors negligence claim has produced

the defendant in my surveyors negligence claim has produced their original valuation which refers to 2 additional parcels of land labelled plan 1 & plan 2. on the original instructions from the bank to the valuer it gives the name of the property to be valued but does not give any details of any additional land to be valued. the valuation report goes on to state that the valuation includes the additional land and that forms the extent of the valuation.
i have repeatedly asked the defendant why they have included the land but they have come up with excuse after excuse. they are now saying the valuation states the additional land has been deleted from the report, it clearly has not.
what is my best option to force the defendant to explain why they have included the land and more importantly who provided them with the plans?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi

it is a question i have posted and would like an answer, why would i want to close it???

Just checking to see if you are happy to wait longer. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi nicola

i have paid for a subscription and it seems you are not keeping to your end of the bargain!!

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have witness statements been exchanged please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

What stage are proceedings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

had cmc, directions given

Ok. Do not worry at this stage. It will be a matter to be raised at trial. It will therefore be included in witness statements and exhibited.
They should say how they came about it etc. Then at trial you can cross examine them on the issues. But it wont be dealt with at CMC stage. Only at witness exchange and then trial.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience