75100385

, I faced an issue with my ex girlfriend. She convinced

I faced an issue with my ex girlfriend. She convinced me to rent a flat out together because she would like to be a couple with me and live together again. Since we signed the agreement she's been really cold, and shows no signs of she want to get back into our relationship. We quite often have fights and I don't want to live with her anymore. The tenancy agreement was signed at the end of March contains a 6 months of breaking clause and one year is the length of it. So I have to wait until the end of September the earliest to terminate the contract. We are joint tenants and she has a 6 years old son.
Could you please help is there any way I can get myself out of this situation? She obviously ripped me of.
Thank you in advance,
Andrew
Alex Watts :

Hello Andrew my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

You can give notice but sadly you would be liable under September for any payments.

Alex Watts :

But you can give notice now

Alex Watts :