12826847

I have a personal pension with

Customer Question

Hello I have a personal pension with Pfizer capita , I wanted to take my 25% tax free February 28/15 when I reached 55 , I have been in contact with the pension company and I also enquired to take the whole amount £41000 aprox they advised me to wait until the trustees had decided if they would follow the government legislation , if I had taken my tax free money I could not take the remaining as it would be locked into a pension , since then I have asked how things are going and they have now said as my pension is over £30000 I cannot take the whole amount , could you please help explain my rights on this as its my money and thought I could do with it as I wish , maybe invest elsewhere , Jill XXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nicola thank you but I will contact a financial advisor , could you cancel this question please and send a refund thank you , can you confirm this cancellation and refund thanks Jill
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I replied to say that I would not be happy to wait for a reply and to cancel and as I' have not received what I wanted and would like a refund of £38 thank you Jill XXXXX