75100385

Many thanks reply. Following on from earlier question

Many thanks for your reply.
Following on from earlier question the Judge has allowed me to serve the order either personally, electronically, by telephone or any other means. I am planning to send a text message with copy of injunction followed by a process server to serve the original which could take a few days.
Who else should be made aware of the injunction?
I am planning to send a copy of the same to the Police.
The defendant is a primary school teacher, the order prohibits them form taking pictures of my small children-I feel obliged to inform her school. They have been aware of their own behaviour but have chosen to continue harassing my family. Would it be acceptable to inform others involved in the process so that they are aware. The order forbids them from approaching me or sending any third parties being send by the defendants to approach us. Thank you for your advice
Alex Watts : Hello and thanks for requesting me.
Alex Watts : the only person that should be served is the defendant
Alex Watts : no one else is entitled to a copy.
Alex Watts : the police are only entitled to a copy if there is a power of arrest
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you?