12826847

, I had a car accident were I was at fault ,because my insurance

hi, I had a car accident were I was at fault ,because my insurance company say they did not have all my details of my points on license and a early accident ,they cancel the policy and left me with the liability for the accident .they did not refund me any money that was paid for this insurance ,so would I have a case saying if you did not refund my money the insurance contract was still valid
I am sorry but you wouldn't.
Come what may, this is a relevant non disclosure. It must be said that they would not cancel the insurance in every case over this but they are perfectly entitled to unfortunately.
The fact that they have not refunded the money paid does not remove that. They will argue that they insured you upon the information that you gave them and insured that you could lawfully drive.
You could always complain to the Ombudsman but the truth is that they are able to do this Im afraid.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.