12826847

, i need some advice regarding my 2 young children aged

Customer Question

Hi , i need some advice regarding my 2 young children aged 3 and 22 months, although me and their father are no longer together and there is no court order re: access he is refusing to let me see my children . My 3 year old spends most of her time with her dad at his house and some days I don't see her for days , both he and my 3 year old stayed over last night and both left this morning after having a disagreement re: our 22 month old he threatened to take our 22 month old , I then locked door after he left, he then returned around half hour later, I unlocked the door he then came in wanting to see his 22 month old claiming he was going to take him to the park , I said no after his earlier threat but he pushed me across the kitchen almost hitting my head on the worktop, he picked up our 22 month old and put him in his car and left. He then returned without my children wanting clothing for our 22 month old I didn't give him any hoping that he'd return later with them as the youngest is still in nappies, as far as I know he has bought nappies and gone to buy clothes for him . Since then I have been in touch with the police and they are going to check on the children cos all im concerned about is the safety and wellbeing of my children after my ex partner refusing to let me see my children. How do I go about getting a court order so we can have shared access of our children?
How long have you been separated and who had the day to day care of the children before the separation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi since Jan 2015,about 80% day to day care of our 3 yr old and 100% of our 22 month old.