12826847

licence conditions

Can licence conditions placed on a prisoner say he cannot live with his wife who was a codefender if both want to work with authorities

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when the man comes out of prison he has a six year licence and has been told he can see his wife in open places but no intimacy and can't live together although his wife has had an operation to stop her getting pregnant

What is her connection to the offence?
What was the offence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

taking inappropriate photographs of a child 2nd offence first in 2003 no prison sentence

Ok
What is his wife's connection with the case?
Or does she have access to any children?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

she was in one photo and she does not have access to any children

That will be it. They are saying that she does not appropriate discentivise his offending behaviour.
These are licence conditions. If he breaches then he will be recalled and probably not for the fixed term either. Therefore it is a bad idea.
However, if he is intent then he can judicially review the decision of his probation officer. I suppose there could be a challenge under the HRA o the basis that this is an interference with his right to liberty and have a family life.