12826847

I've dropped & withdrawn my statement against my partner .the cps h

Customer Question

Hi I've dropped & withdrawn my statement against my partner for assault.the cps have summoned me to court in 7 wks the bail conditions of my partner is no contact with me or to his house iam living in .We been together 17 & 1/2 years nothing like this ever happened before ....We got 3 children together . Me & my children are devastated by the aftermath of not seeing him , having contact & would love to have him home as we Ai t sleeping, eating g , crying , my eldest daughter is suffering with depression as well as myself & gets stressed & causes severe migraine & vomiting which resulted in her missing 1 of her exams today in school .so her education is being effected as well as her health. My middle daughter is wetting the bed . It's having real big impact from the aftermath of the outcome . He didn't hit me ...He tried to throw threw the back door so I defending g myself & punched him in the face ;then he grabbed me & put me up again St the sink where I hit him again . But I deeply
Have you done this before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No nothing have ever happened like this before . Iam summoned to court on June 3rd which is 7 weeks away as victim to give evidence against my partner which I dropped & withdrawn my statement . I just need cps to drop the case asap thanks

There is no realistic prospect of that I'm afraid. The only way to avoid this is not to make reports to the police which is I'm sure something you have probably learnt already.
What did you allege happened originally?
Were the children witnesses to this incident or in the house?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi thanks but iam not happy with the answer sorry can i get refund please

Opting out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes would like refund