13262538

, I am an immigrant, I have been given leave to remain

Customer Question

Hello, I am an immigrant, I have been given leave to remain for 2years and 6 months, on a 10 year route. This is because my 8 month old child is a British.
The issue is: that my condition is very tough with restrictions such as 'no public fund'. This has made life very hard for me and my work being 'zero hour contract' means that I cannot afford child minder.
Because of these difficulties and my unable to meet with leaving cost and accommodation here in UK, my mum who leaves in Cameroon, has offered to help me with baby sitting while I concentrate for now and work to raise money so that my life could get better before my child reaches school age.
Question: Is it in anyway against the Law, if I drop my child with my mum for the time being? my mum stays in my country, Cameroon.
I await an answer
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that if the child is the only reason that you can remain in the country then if your child leaves the country then there is no longer and reason for you to remain here
I am sorry I know this is not the news you were hoping for but I have to tell you the law as it stands I a afraid