12826847

I was in on & off relationship with a lady who I could only

I was in on & off relationship with a lady who I could only contact me via email she would then phone me via a unkown number. we were last in contact in January when I went to her house we talked for over an hour & half. I now find myself accused of harassment
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we had a relationship for 4 years then we were seeing each on & off for the last nearly the last 2 years the only way i could contact her was via email as i say the relationship was on & off I went to see her in January I asked to talk & said I would leave if she wanted me too. we talked for over 2 hours. I now find myself being accused of harassmen. i've had casual chat with the police now got to seek a solicitor for a interview

I've not contacted her since I've moved on & now this had happend

what will be the possible out come

Have you been emailing her without a response from her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No she has responded but not all of the time. as I say the last time we talked in person was January if she has reponded to me in this way does it still classed as harassment

she has depression & was a victim of child abus

I was worried about her & Just wanted to help her get better

I stopped contacting her & now she has contact the police over 4 months since our last contact

Yes, well the lesson is never to get involved with people like that. I have been involved in criminal law most of my life and I have lost count of the number of men who have ended up in the dock essentialy for no other reason than that they have got involved with women with a background of making claims of abuse.
For future reference, if somebody tells you they are a victim of abuse, your answer is to say that is terrible but you don't think it will work out between you. If you want to be a hero then adopt a rescue dog that won't make allegations against you to get attention. Don't worry about professional victims. The overwhelming majority of women get through their whole lives without making even one claim of abuse.
How many times have you contacted her without a response from her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would say over 10 times in the eyes of law it may have been the wrong thing to do but I've never threatend her or wanted to do her harm.

As I say I was in a long term relationship with her she had a breakdown & tried to kill herself over her being abused

I just wanted to help her recover as I felt guilt over the brakedown of our relationship & her trying to kill herself

I know but you don't want to have anything to do with people like that. Normal women get through their whole lives without making claims of abuse and trying to kill themselves and people who do are always the ones who make allegations against you in the end.
Were they 10 occasions in quick succession? So you contacted her 10 times without response? Or she was contacting you throughout?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would say the contact the without response was not over quick succession. as I say I stopped contacting her & 4 months later the police turn up saying its nothing to worry about but it was a different story down the police station during the informal interview said she wants me done for harassment. what will the outcome be if i can prove contact from her via voice mail yet all her calls are via unkown number ?

If I'm done for none threatening harassment

what will the outcome be ?

If it just ten emails or so of a non threatening nature then I would imagine they would just give you a harassment warning.
They are not going to charge you with harassment and send you to court unless you have already had a harassment warning or you have literally horrendous previous convictions.
If they do send you to court then I would expect a fine and a restraining order.
Don't have anything else to do with her or anybody else with a background of being a victim and making threats to kill themselves. Plenty of sensible women with jobs who are not known to social services or victim support and generally don't enjoy being a victim so won't make trivial allegations. You are looking for one of those ladies and you will never hear from the police again.