75100385

My company are owed an outstanding payment from a previous

My company are owed an outstanding payment from a previous client. They will not take my calls or respond to my emails.
The payment is one of two that were invoiced before I left their employment. They paid one of the invoices, but the second remains outstanding and I seem to have hit a 'brick wall'. The outstanding payment is for £2,000.00 plus VAT.
what can I do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.