75100385

I am an underlease holder. The leaseholder has gone to administration.

Customer Question

I am an underlease holder. The leaseholder has gone to administration. Can the landlord kick us out if we don't reach a resnable agreement with them?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Its bad news I am afraid. In theory yes. Your lease has now ended with the leasehold because they have gone into administration.This means you are there without a lease and as such no protection from the main Landlord.Therefore as you have no agreement, this means you have no protection and as such need to come to an agreement with the Landlord.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honestCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?
If not can I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.