12826847

I have been finished work 17years I have very sore hands and

Customer Question

I have been finished work 17years I have very sore hands and knees ,I just been diagnosed with a twisted spine .My GP says everything I have is due to my work ,which was a Chiropodist for the NHS who took no responsibility for this
Valerie Dunkerley
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what more info do you need

I have Fibromyalgia rhuematiod arthiritis

I am unsure of what your question about your situation actually is - you have given me information about what has happened but have not asked any specific queries that you need answered? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Question I need an answer too Is Do I have grounds to claim against my employer for the disabilities I now suffer from due to the nature of my employment. My GP informs me that all my ailments are down to the nature of my employment with the NHS. I have had these disabilities ever since I had to leave my employment through ill health

13 yrs ago.Have I left it to late to make a claim against the NHS.

When were you actually made aware of these disabilities and when were you officially diagnosed?
Hello, not sure if you saw my last follow up query above - When were you actually made aware of these disabilities and when were you officially diagnosed?