UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My name is***** have Portuguese nationality

hello
My name is***** have Portuguese nationality and I have a right as a European citizen to live and work in the UK. My question is somewhat complicated, my children live in Africa-Angola, and they have the Angolan nationality ... I plan to go to Angola and bring them here in the UK, I Portuguese and they are Angolan, I am absent to pay for education? I have a right and help the state of UK? I here in UK can ensure better lifestyle for my 3 children!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
If you will be exercising treaty rights in the UK e.g. Working, your children may apply for an EEA Family Permit to come and live in the UK with you.
You may use this benefits calculator to see what benefits you may be entitled to once you are in the UK
https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience