12826847

I have been accused of claiming ESA which it

Customer Question

I have been accused of claiming ESA for disability which it tuns out I am not entitled to. I claimed a short time and due to sight impairment didn't see that I must have less savings than I had
D.
Hi. I am being accused of fraudulently claimng ESA for a short time but due to sight impairment I did not read. Form correctly about savings being over a certain limit. They now want to interrogate me with a tape recorder
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know how much is the overpayment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just over one thousand pounds. A person known to me reported me out of malice even though they knew nothing of my circumstances. The savings limits are very low and I require special assistance and sight aids. which I find it difficult to afford . Without this benefit I get no help at all. So I am in a a catch 22. The letter I received threatened me with an interview under caution with a tape recorder. This is very alarming.
Do you admit you failed to declare a change?