75100385

I contracted a firm to do work in my kitchen including moving

I contracted a firm to do work in my kitchen including moving the existing gas boiler, the gas fitter they used was a third party contractor. The work done by the gas fitter has resulted in me having to have a new boiler fitted at a cost of £1700. I e-mailed the original contractor for compensation and they have refused, stating I have to contact the third party contractor that they hired to do the job. Is this correct please?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.No, they are not correct. You seek compensation from the party YOU instructed. Therefore you seek compensation from the firm NOT the sub contractor.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Does that help?